Join Roxanna Kopp Smith for a nourishing day to replenish and support you:
Body, Mind, and Soul.
When: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Time: 10am – 5pm
Scholarship plans available. Please contact Roxanna to Register or for more information.
In a safe circle of women, we will:
- Share our stories in small and large groups
- Discuss the challenges, gifts, and teachings that cancer has brought us
- Engage in mindfulness practices and reflective writing
- Explore creative expression
- Spend time in nature
- Celebrate life and our own resilience and radiance
Note: Maximum group size of 20
We welcome women who are are in cancer treatment, recovery, or with no evidence of disease.
We welcome, honor, and understand the range of feelings that cancer brings.
We are inspired to create supportive and enlivening spaces for women to share and explore the transformative qualities of cancer.
We look forward to sharing this special day with you.