Join us this November in India: an incredible journey awaits you!
If you look up the definition of “enlightened” it means to be awake. This trip is designed to guide you in waking up to the true divine light that resides within all of us through many different experiences, and to support you to shine more brightly in the world.
In India, one can experience the gamut: giddy laughter, loving kindness from strangers, heart connection, unexpected friendships, communion with cows, encounters with monkeys, blaring horns, sublime sunsets.
At Enlightened Tours, we have curated an experience that delivers daily opportunities to connect deeply to your Self and others; giving you plenty of time to nurture and restore with yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. Group activities as well as time on the Ganges, swimming in waterfalls, hiking in the foothills of the Himalayas. Satsang with living saints. Stillness.
Imagine a sea of lights, floating down the Ganges, in Rishikesh, India. Tiny boats made from leaves, cloth wicks burning ghee and dancing in the current. Next November you can be placing your own prayer boat in the river.
To learn more, click HERE.
enLIGHTened India: 10 days in Rishikesh $2,900.00
We have planned many special moments for our group. Here are just a few that are included in your tour:
- 8 nights at the Hotel Nirvana Palace (rates based upon double occupancy
- 2 nights at Nirvana River Resort for glamping under the stars
- Traditional vegetarian Indian cuisine, 2 meals a day
- An Ayurvedic Spa Treatment of your choice at the hotel Ayurvedic clinic
- Visit to a sacred meditation cave on the banks of the Ganges
- Ceremony for our Ancestors on the banks of the Ganges (with opportunity to bring ashes for blessing and releasing)
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Dip in the sacred Ganges
- Dinner in a Rishikesh home with after dinner Q&A about cultural practices
- Special evening of palm reading, henna, and street food
- Visit to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s ashram (aka the Beatles’ Ashram)
- Special fire ceremony and satsang at Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- Free time for shopping, relaxing and exploring this gem of a city
- Optional outings during free time for hiking, waterfall swims, white-water rafting and more!
- Farewell Banquet
“Julia and Roxanna blended the right amount of cultural sightseeing and Indian experiences, with deeply spiritual opportunities and free time for solo exploration. They established group cohesion that promoted the opportunity for personal connections which will clearly last a lifetime.” -Joe R.
Exciting Options to add-on to your Tour:
Old Delhi Day Tour
November 18, 2019 $100
Some people may decide to arrive a day early and get a head start on the time change. Together, with our wonderful Indian guide Jogi, we have curated a delightful day tour of Delhi to give you a flavor for this cosmopolitan city; something you will not experience in the serene, pastoral village of Rishikesh. A great way to jump into your India experience!Includes:
- Pick up at hotel after breakfast
- Money Exchanger
- Tour of Old Delhi by bicycle rickshaw,
- Lunch at famous Haldiram’s restaurant in the heart of Old Delhi
- Sight seeing/shopping/Spice Market
- Raj Ghat – memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi
- Return to hotel for good night’s sleep
Taj Mahal Tour
November 29 -December 1, 2019 $290
The Taj Mahal – one of the 7 Wonders of the World.
- Pick up at the New Delhi Train Station on November 29
- Overnight at hotel in Delhi, dinner & breakfast
- A/C bus to Agra, lunch
- Taj Mahal visit, entrance fees
- Overnight at hotel in Agra, dinner & breakfast
- Visit to Agra Fort, entrance fees
- Return to Delhi airport on December 1